Yoma Daf 22 – topics on the daf:
- Starting the second perek – how the Payis got started
- Why didn’t they start with a payis? Why was it a race?
- How is Trumat Hadeshen viewed as avodah of the day or of the night?
- Making the payis more valuable and worth getting up for.
- What was the race – originally?
- What happened if it was an equal win between 2 people? Leads to a limud that: We should not count Bnei Yisrael.
- Shaul becomes rich while being the king.
- Shaul and not killing all of Amelek and killing Nov the city of Cohanim
- The two sins of David
- Punishment of David
- Rav Nachman and the view of Shaul when he becomes a king and bones of Shaul coming to him in a dream.
- Concept of only putting a Parnas on the community that is humble. And a leader cannot renounce his respect
Teacher: Tamara Spitz